Project Management Consultancy has a wide variety of roles to play during the construction process. Construction project gives benefits to the Client in terms of satisfaction and it consists of business development, profit, resources utilization, etc. Because of this consultancy plays a multifaceted part in the construction project, and is usually involved in the project from the project’s inception to its completion. It is important to fully understand Project Management Consultancy and authority. Doing so ensures that the Consultancy can be fully maximized on each construction project
Scope of our Project Management Services:
Appointing Architects and Consultants for Electrical, HVAC, Network, Fire Alarm System, Security Systems, Access Control, CCTV etc.,
- Collection of Estimation, Specifications along with Schematic Drawings.
- Preparation of Bill of Quantity, General Specifications, Floating tender etc.
- Tenders, Receiving Tenders, Negotiating with Contractors, Selection & Recommendation of Contractors.
- Planning & Scheduling of Project with Bar Charts showing sequences of activities.
- Monitoring Progress of Execution with client coordination
- Submission of Progress Reports to the clients.
- Holding Progress Review meetings with Consultants and Contractors.
- Identifying constraints and recommending solutions
- Site handing over with utmost satisfaction of Client
How are we different?
- We have the ability to perceive risks very early and thus, take pre-emptive action to prevent their occurrence
- We immaculately plan work packaging to ensure all areas are covered and that there is no ambiguity
- We have good knowledge of local traditions and holidays to help plan better
- We provide constructive review that prevents likely bottlenecks and take pre-emptive action to prevent rework
- A committed workforce that is constantly trained to site situations through knowledge sharing sessions – ‘Train2Win’ and guest lectures at our office